The Woman's Club of Arcadia is one of Arcadia's most valued and historic assets. Members have been making positive contributions to the community for decades, and the club itself is a historic landmark. Conveniently located in the heart of Arcadia, the club is surrounded by towering trees and lush shrubbery. Built in 1931, its Spanish, mission-style architecture recalls Arcadia's earliest roots and offers spacious accommodations for a wide range of celebrations and events throughout the year.
The Woman's Club of Arcadia is also a wonderful place for women to meet, form friendships, and work on projects designed to benefit the community. Members are jusitfiably proud of the work they have done in the past, which includes raising funds for disaster relief, creating campaigns to end illiteracy, and collecting food for those in need.
The Arcadia club is part of two larger organizations - The California Federation of Women's Clubs and the General Federation of Women's Clubs - and works with them to improve communities around the world through volunteer service. It is an organization that believes in and supports the efforts of women to make the world a better place through service, self-empowerment, and education.
Physical Address 324 South First Avenue Arcadia, California 91006
Mailing Address P.O. Box 660861 Arcadia, California 91006